These Terms of Service shall cover what you can expect from Elite Hockey Camps, LLC and what we expect from you in relation to your Elite Membership.
- Membership Status. To be entitled to an Elite Membership, you have agreed to register your player for a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Membership with Elite Hockey Camps, LLC. Membership Status may change upon mutual agreement of both parties upon 30-day Notice provided to Elite Hockey Camps, LLC. You are responsible for the membership price then in place at the time Notice is provided through the end of the 30-day notice period.
- Term. The term of your Membership shall commence on your date of registration and continue for a term of 12 months therefrom. Either party may, without cause, terminate this Agreement by giving thirty (30) days written notice to the other but Member shall remain responsible for the cost of the full 12-month term in the event of termination by Member.
- Services Provided. Elite Hockey Camps, LLC shall provide services to you or your player as outlined hereunder:
- Bronze Membership – Unlimited Off Ice Work Out sessions for entire 12-month term. Unlimited Off Ice Skill sessions for the period of May 15 through September 15. Bronze Members would have first opportunity to register for Elite Hockey Camps after Silver and Gold Members register.
- Silver Membership – Unlimited Off Ice Work Out sessions for entire 12-month term. Unlimited Off Ice Skill sessions from August 15 through May 15. Unlimited On Ice Lessons from May 15 through August 15. Silver Members shall receive a 50% discount on all Elite Hockey Camps and shall have the first opportunity to register for camps after Gold Members.
- Gold Membership – Unlimited Off Ice Work Out sessions for entire 12-month term. Unlimited Off Ice Skill sessions from August 15 through May 15. Unlimited On Ice Lessons from May 15 through August 15. A Gold Membership includes all Elite Hockey Camps. Gold Members shall receive a 25% discount on the Christmas Camp and on all Super Camps from August 15 through May 15.
- Waiver. In consideration of your player being provided hockey training pursuant to your Elite Membership, you agree to the waiver and release provided for separately.
- Assignment. Neither you nor Elite Hockey Camps, LLC may assign your Elite Membership without the express written consent of the other party.
- Governing Law. The rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed by and the validity and interpretation of your Elite Membership, these Terms of Service, and the Liability Waiver shall be determined in accordance with the law of the State of Illinois.
- Legal Notice. All notices required or permitted to be given pursuant to your Elite Membership shall be in writing and may be delivered by electronic mail to Elite Hockey Camps, LLC, c/o Tyler Elbrecht at [email protected]
- Remedies. All remedies available to either party, whether expressly provided for herein or otherwise available at law or in equity, shall be deemed cumulative, and the exercise of one or more of such remedies shall not preclude the exercise of any other. No delay or omission on the part of either party in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall impair such right or remedy or be construed as a waiver of any default or acquiescence therein, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy of either party preclude later full exercise thereof or exercise of any other right or remedy.
- Attorney Fees. In any litigation, arbitration or other proceeding arising out of or in any way relating to your Elite Membership, including but not limited to, the collection of unpaid dues, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party any and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expert witness fees, incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such proceeding.
- Severability. The partial or complete invalidity of any one or more provisions of Terms of Service shall not affect the validity or the continuing force or effect of any other provision.
- Choice of Forum. The parties irrevocably consent to jurisdiction and venue in the Circuit Court of Madison County, Illinois in connection with any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or your Elite Membership and such Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction for litigation of any such dispute.
By clicking the box on the Elite Membership Form, you agree and acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms of Service.