WELCOME TO ELITE HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP
Please watch this overview video so you learn the benefits of membership.
Watch this video, so you learn the benefits of the Bronze Membership.
Watch this video, so you learn the benefits of the Silver Membership.
Watch this video, so you learn the benefits of the Gold Membership.
Ready to take a step?
Elite Bronze Membership12 Month Commitment
- Required monthly commitment for access to our team for on-ice or off-ice lessons
- Rink admission fees covered May 15th-August 15th at East Alton, Centene, and RP Lumber
- Sign Up for lessons, off-ice skills, and strength training on the app
Elite Silver Membership12 Month Commitment
- 25% off anything Elite offers
- Sign up when camps open to claim which you’d want
- Priority for lessons and camps after Gold members
- Sign up for sessions on the app
- Membership covers Illinois and Missouri location
- All admission fees are covered for lessons May 15th-August 14th
- Includes Bronze Membership
Elite Gold Membership12 Month Commitment
- Off-Ice Skill Sessions August 15th-May 15th are covered
- Sign up for on-ice lessons, off-ice skills and work outs on our App
- Strength training/work outs year round
- No cap on the number of sessions you can attend per month
- 250+ lesson options per week spanning from 7am—8pm at 3-4 rinks (May 15th-August 15th). These lessons are included in your membership
- Includes all camps May 15th-August 15th
- All admission fees are covered May 15th-August 15th
- August 15th-May 15th lessons are 25% off
Q: Will Gold Members receive first options for lessons and camps?
A: Yes they will.
Q: Why are on ice lessons only May 15th-August 15th included in the Gold and Silver package?
A: We know we can fulfill the promise of having enough options for our families in those times. Ice becomes harder to get in the winter months.
Q: Are the on ice lessons 1 on 1?
A: Every on ice lesson is 1 on 1 unless we communicate ahead of time.
Q: Does your membership cover both the Illinois and Missouri facility?
A: Yes it covers both locations.
Q: How many camps will be held May 15th-August 15th?
A: We will have at least a 3-5 day camp pretty much every week.
Q: How many lessons should a player take May 15th-August 15th weekly?
A: We plan on having enough availability for each person to take three 30-minute lessons. We reserve the right to help families plan, we don’t want anyone over-training.
Q: How many people per off ice skill sessions?
A: Each off ice skill session will be limited to 6-8 players, always by age.
Q: How many people per work out session?
A: Each work out session will be limited to 6-8 players as well, always by age.
Q: What does "off ice skills session" mean?
A: Off Ice skill sessions will be run by our coaches, and each day will be a different theme. It could be shooting, passing, working on having your head up, etc at either off-ice facility.
Q: How long am I committed for on this membership?
A: This is a 12 month commitment. It will be paid automatically with our sign up each month.
Q: What camps are included in the Gold Membership?
A: Every camp May 15th-August 15th is included, including Super camp and Christmas Camp that Elite Hockey runs. This does not include anything we do through organizations for Spring, Fall, etc